Customized Analytics Dashboards are valuable because they allow users:
- Have a clear overview of account performance on the same page.
- Eliminate wasted time gathering data and creating reports.
- Speed up their decision-making process.
Here is the process to customize your Nimbata Analytics Dashboard:
- Navigate to "Analytics-Dashboard".
- Here you can remove the tables you don’t care to monitor by clicking on the [X] icon on the left corner of each. Please note you can add them back whenever you wish.
- Add those tables you want to look into by clicking on the [+] button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Stretch or downsize tables using the arrows at the right and left edges of each table, to view performance data in more detail, and vice versa.
- Move the tables by dragging them upwards or downwards to prioritize what you need to see first.
- If you need to isolate two or more items in a table to examine them more thoroughly, you simply click on the items- at the bottom of each table- you want to remove temporarily and Nimbata will readjust the table that is displayed, keeping out the items you selected to be removed. Click again on them to restore.
- Restore your dashboards to the default version whenever you need, by clicking on the button “Reset To Default” at the bottom of the page.