Nimbata offers users handling multi-client accounts the option to create reports on some subsets of their brands so that they can weigh up the performance of two or more accounts at the same time.
- Head over to "Analytics" and select one among Nimbata’s Acquisition, Call, or Visitor Behavior reporting options.
- Select “All Brands” from the drop-down menu on the top right corner.
- Check the “Brand” among the options on the left of the filter.
- Click on the “Filter” drop-down menu to apply the filters according to what you want to compare.
More specifically, you can filter:
- The Call Outcome
- New Callers or All Callers
- The Sources of the Calls
- The Duration of the Calls in Minutes
- The Tracking Numbers
- The Calling Countries
- The Call Type (regular, multi, priority, weighted)
- The Destinations
- The Post-call action
- The Calls that were tagged with a specific rating (e.g. 4-star calls)
- Once you set the filters, click on the “Apply” button.