If you receive repetitive spam calls from the same caller ID, that number can be blocked to prevent them from calling you in the future.
- From the main menu, navigate to "Setup -Add-ons".
- Click on the "Call Spam Filter".
- Click on the "+" button to add a caller ID to the list.
- Input the caller ID you wish to block from making calls to your tracking number and click on "Add".
- The list should now be populated with the numbers you blocked.
- If you wish to remove a number from the block list, simply select it and click on the red bin icon.