By default, incoming calls will show the caller's number on your Caller ID. By enabling this feature, your Caller ID will show the tracking number instead of your caller's real number.
- Navigate to "Setup - Add-Ons".
- Click on the "Incoming Caller ID" box.
- Activate the Status slider for the Incoming Caller ID service.
- Select the mask type
- To enable Incoming Caller ID on your active tracking numbers, head to "Setup - Call Flows".
- Select the tracking numbers for which you want to enable Incoming Caller ID, and click on the icon to enable the service on.
- Press "Save" right and down on the screen.
- The icon representing the service will show up next to your destination, as per below.