By default, incoming calls will show the caller's number on your Caller ID. By enabling this feature, your Caller ID will show the tracking number instead of your caller's real number.
- Navigate to "Setup - Add-Ons".
- Activate the Status slider for the Incoming Caller ID service.
- Head over to "Setup - Call Flows" and click on the dots next to the tracking number you wish to enable the service on.
- Activate the Status slider "Caller ID Masking" and press "Save".
- The icon representing the service will show up next to your destination, as per below. Do the same for all tracking numbers you wish to activate the service for.