Nimbata integrates with your Google Analytics account, by sending an event each time a call is placed under your account. This type of integration allows you to view session information about the call, such as keyword, campaign, source / medium and other session based info, just like you do with clicks. The integration is performed on a brand level, so before continuing, make sure you are performing edits for the desired brand.
- From the header menu, click on "Setup - Google Analytics".
- You'll see the list of tracking numbers under your brand.
- Grab your Google Analytics Property ID, paste it in the column labeled "GA ID" and hit the confirmation button.
The following event details will be pushed to Google Analytics:
- Event Category: Call
- Event Label: Nimbata - [your tracking number, tracking number name or tracking source]
- Event Action: [call status] (NORMAL_CLEARING = ANSWERED)
- Event Value: [call duration in seconds] (when enabled)
You are able to configure what events are sent and how they will appear through the following options:
- Event Label: Choose between source, number name or number (as shown in the list)
- Event Action: Select between "Send answered calls" or "Answered only"
- Event Value: Click on send if you wish to send the duration of the calls (in seconds) as a value in Google Analytics. You are also able to filter which events are being sent by setting a minimum call duration.
- Include Adwords Data: Enabling this feature allows you to view session based information of each call.
- When ready click on "Save"