Call Surveys allow you to enter additional information to each call. Simply wait for the customer to hang up and the agent will hear a survey, allowing her to tag the call through the use of the keypad. In the survey you can tag a call as a conversion, a lead or any other value of your choice.
Before activating the call survey, you'll first need to setup and assign tags to specific keys.
Step 1: Set up Tags
- Navigate to "Activity - Post Call" from the menu.
- Locate the cogwheel icon on the right and click on it.
- This will open a pop up dialog where you can assign, add, delete or re-arrange tags.
- Your Nimbata account comes with predefined tags which you can use. Simply pick a tag from the left pane and click on the arrow to move it to the right pane. Re-arrange tags by clicking the up and down buttons. Each tag is associated with a number on your keypad.
- You can also create custom tags of your choice, simply by clicking on the "+" button.
- Input the value of the tag you wish to create and click on "Add New Tag'
- The new tag should now be available on the left pane.
- You can also remove tags by selecting them and clicking on the "-" button.
- You can now proceed to activate the add-on.
Step 2: Enabling Call Survey
- Navigate to "Setup - Add-ons" and click on the slider to activate the Add-on
- Next, click on the cogwheel to upload the audio file that will play once the caller hangs up
- Click on "Add New Call Survey" and upload the file you recorded. Make sure the audio matches the tags you assigned to each key, in the previous step.
- Call Survey is now active!