Call Surveys allow you to enter additional information to each call. Simply wait for the customer to hang up and the agent will hear a survey, allowing her to tag the call through the use of the keypad. In the survey, you can tag a call as a conversion, a lead, or any other value of your choice.
Before activating the call survey, you'll first need to set up and assign tags to specific keys.
Step 1: Set up Tags
- Navigate to "Activity - Post Call" from the menu.
- Click on the "Call Tag Setup".
- There will appear a pop-up box where you can assign, add, delete or re-arrange tags.
- Your Nimbata account comes with predefined tags that you can use.
- Add tags by clicking on the “+ New Tag” button.
- Click on the new tag to name it and then confirm clicking on the check button. In case you want to cancel, you should click on the red button.
- If you want to change the sequence of the tags in your dialpad, hover your mouse over the icon and drag them upwards or downwards.
- Once done with the setup, click on the “Save” button.
- If you want to copy tags from other brands, click the “Copy From Brand” button and select from the drop-down menu the brand to copy tags from. Click on the “Save” button.
- You can now proceed to activate the add-on.
Step 2: Enabling Call Survey
- Navigate to "Setup - Add-ons".
- Click on the "Call Survey" box.
- Activate the Status slider for the Call Survey Service.
- Add your message either by clicking the button or by drag and drop. Use any tool you prefer to record your message in every language you wish.
- Please note that:
- Τhe maximum file size for uploads is 2 MB.
- Only audio files (MP3) are allowed.
- Once uploaded, you can hear the recorded message.
- Call Survey is now active!