Destination Numbers can be removed, only if they are not part of an active call flow. Before attempting to delete a destination number, make sure to check it's current status. If the status appears as "In use" (as below) follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to "Setup - Call Flows".
- Remove the destination number from any call flows that it is part of and from the drop-down menu select "Disabled (Select Destination).
- Click on "Save" and return to "Setup - Destinations" from the main menu.
- You should now see an "x" option available in your list of tracking numbers.
- Click on the "x" button under the "Edit" column to mark a destination as "To be removed".
- Click on "Save" at the bottom of your screen to submit changes.