Destination Numbers can be removed, only if they are not part of an active call flow. Before attempting to delete a destination number, make sure to check its current status. If the status appears as "In use" (as below) follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to "Setup - Call Flows".
- Select the call flow your destination number participates in
- Remove the destination number by clicking the button
- Return to "Setup - Destinations" from the main menu.
- The red bin above the Destination Number should now be active.
- Click on the bin icon to remove the selected Destination Number, and then click "Yes" on the confirmation pop-up.
- You will receive a notification that the Destination Number is successfully removed.