Tracking Numbers can be moved to another brand, only if they are not part of an active call flow. Before attempting to move a tracking number, make sure to check it's current status. If the status appears as "In use" (as below) follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to "Setup - Call Flows".
- Locate the tracking number you wish to move and from the drop-down menu select "Disabled (Select Destination).
- Click on "Save" and return to "Setup - Tracking" from the main menu.
- The "Change Brand" option should now be available.
- Click on "Change Brand" and select the brand you wish to transfer the tracking number to.
- Click on "UPDATE". The tracking number has been moved to the brand of your choice.
- You'll receive a confirmation message about the changes you made.
- You should now be able to see the tracking number in the list of numbers under the brand you assigned it to.