Tracking Numbers can be removed, only if they are not part of an active call flow. Before attempting to delete a tracking number, make sure to check it's current status. If the status appears as "In use" (as below) follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to "Setup - Call Flows".
- Locate the tracking number you wish to remove and from the drop-down menu select "Disabled (Select Destination).
- Click on "Save" and return to "Setup - Tracking Numbers" from the main menu.
- The "Remove" option should now be available
- Click on "Remove"
- Your tracking number is set to be removed.
- If you wish to undo the action, click on the dots and select "Undo Removal"
- Click on the "Save" button at the bottom of your screen to submit changes.