Tracking Numbers can be removed, only if they are not part of an active call flow. Before attempting to delete a tracking number, make sure to check it's current status. If the status appears as "In use" (as below) follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to "Setup - Call Flows".
- Locate the tracking number you wish to remove and from the drop-down menu select "Select Destination".
- Click on "Save".
- You'll receive a confirmation message about the changes you made.
- Return to "Setup - Tracking" from the main menu.
- Select the tracking number you want to delete. The red bin icon should now be active.
- Click on it to remove the tracking number.
- A pop-up will appear to confirm that you want to permanently remove the selected tracking number. Click on "Yes".
- You will be notified that the tracking number is now successfully removed.