New Users can be added to your Nimbata account, under one or multiple brands and given specific privileges. Before proceeding, make sure you are logged in with an admin account.
- From the "My Account" menu, click on User Settings
- Press the "+" button, located on the bottom right of the screen
- A pop up will appear prompting you to enter the e-mail of the user you wish to add. The e-mail you select acts as the username and the user will receive her password in her mailbox.
- Next you'll need to assign a role to the user. Admin users have administrative rights, such as the ability to add tracking numbers, setup call flows, etc. Users don't have editing rights and have access to the reporting and activity section.
- Next select the brands that the user should have access to. A User or Admin can have access to one or more brands under your account.
- Click "Create". You'll get a notification message that the user has been successfully created.
- You should now see the user under the list of users that have access to brands under your account.