Tracking numbers should forward calls to one or more destination numbers. Follow the steps below to add a new destination number.
- Click on the button "Setup - Destinations".
- If you wish to add a new destination number in your list of destination numbers, click on the "+" button, located at the bottom of your screen.
- Choose the country where the phone number which will receive the calls resides, and fill in the number (the prefix is automatically updated based on your country selection).
- Set an alias for the number which will receive calls to help you when viewing reports.
- Click on "Save Destination". You'll see a message confirming the addition of the destination number. You should also be now able to view the number in the list of destination numbers under your brand as below.