Creating Call Goals in Google Analytics
- Log in to your Google Analytics Account
- Click on Admin at the bottom of your screen
- Select Account and Property for which you want to setup the goal and click on Goals
- Click on "+ NEW GOAL" to begin creating your phone call goal
- Under Goal Setup select "Custom"
- Click on Goal Description, set a Name and select Type = Event
- Click on Goal Details and under Event Conditions set Category - Begins with Call.
- Click "Save" to activate your phone call goal.
- You can now view phone call goals, just like all other goals you have setup!