Receive E-mail Notifications for your inbound calls. Setup can be configured so that you are only notified when a call is not answered or a specific condition has been reached.
- Navigate to "Setup - Add-Ons".
- Click on the slider to enable "Email Notifications".
- Click on the cogwheel to edit notification settings.
- Enter the e-mail address for which you wish to receive notifications and select when and which calls should be sent.
- Click on the confirmation button to apply the edits.
- Notifications for new calls will be sent each time a call is placed in one of your tracking numbers under your account.